BUILD YOUR PROFESSIONAL BRAND, A LINKEDIN MASTERCLASS
- Date26 March 2020
- Time10:00 am
- VenueEventful Projects
9 Claxton Street, Adelaide SA 5000
08 7071 1010
Build your professional brand and establish a strong LinkedIn profile to kick-start your career within the event industry!
This Eventful Projects ‘Event Professional Series’ masterclass provides you with relevant and tactical knowledge and skills so that you can build, maintain and develop your professional brand using LinkedIn.
In this masterclass you will:
- Establish a professional brand
- Identify professional branding fundamentals
- Stand out and get known in the event industry
- Set up a LinkedIn profile, bring your laptop!
- Maintain a professional online presence
This masterclass includes:
- 2-hour masterclass with industry authority, Vicky Troptsidis, Managing Director Eventful Projects
- Eventful Projects ‘Professional Series’ masterclass workbook
- Light refreshments
WHY ATTEND THIS MASTERCLASS?
Attend this masterclass to establish a professional brand on LinkedIn, kick-starting your career within the event industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS MASTERCLASS?
You should attend this masterclass if you are a:
- School leaver
- TAFE or University student who is undergoing event related studies
- Anyone looking to establish a LinkedIn profile to start building their professional brand
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Vicky Troptsidis, Managing Director, Eventful Projects is a conference and event authority with 25+ years’ experience producing successful conferences and events in destinations including Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Europe. During her career Vicky has developed, managed and delivered extraordinary events for brands such as Visa, Mazda Australia, Merck Serono, Cisco, Oracle, Canon, Bayer, Toshiba and many more.
Vicky embraces imparting her passion, knowledge and experience within the event industry, her experience as a Tafe SA lecturer sees her empowering others as a Facilitator, Guest Speaker and Panellist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Event term and conditions can be viewed here.
10 in stock