GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH EVENTS, A STRATEGIC MASTERCLASS
- Date10 June 2020
- Time1:30 pm
- VenueEventful Projects
9 Claxton Street, Adelaide SA 5000
08 7071 1010
Expose your brand, grow your business and amplify customer relationships with the power of events!
This Eventful Projects ‘Event Professional Series’ masterclass provides you with relevant and tactical knowledge and skills so that you can use events to expose your brand, grow your business and amplify customer relationships.
In this masterclass you will:
- Identify what type of events you should hold
- Create a customised event strategy
- Explore how to attract and convert attendees
- Master fundamental event planning elements
- Explore tactics to deploy a successful event
- Establish post event actions
This masterclass includes:
- 3-hour masterclass with industry authority, Vicky Troptsidis, Managing Director Eventful Projects
- Eventful Projects ‘Professional Series’ masterclass workbook
- Light refreshments
WHY ATTEND THIS MASTERCLASS?
Attend this master class to expose your brand, grow your business and amplify customer relationships through holding strategic events.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS MASTERCLASS?
You should attend this masterclass if you are a:
- Start-up or established small to medium business
- Business owner or manager
- Person who runs events for your business or workplace
- Expose your brand, grow your business and amplify customer relationships
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Vicky Troptsidis, Managing Director, Eventful Projects is a conference and event authority with 25+ years’ experience producing successful conferences and events in destinations including Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Europe. During her career Vicky has developed, managed and delivered extraordinary events for brands such as Visa, Mazda Australia, Merck Serono, Cisco, Oracle, Canon, Bayer, Toshiba and many more.
Vicky embraces imparting her passion, knowledge and experience within the event industry, her experience as a Tafe SA lecturer sees her empowering others as a Facilitator, Guest Speaker and Panellist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Event term and conditions can be viewed here.
15 in stock