GREAT EVENTS: GETTING IT RIGHT & MAKING IT MEMORABLE!
- Date26 March 2018
- Time7:00 am
- VenueEventful Projects Headquarters
9 Claxton Street, Adelaide SA
Discover what really makes a great event and develop the skills to plan for a successful event that stays within budget whilst delivering ‘WOW’ factor and creating a memorable experience.
This workshop provides you with relevant and practical knowledge so that you can deliver a successful event.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify what makes a event great
- Establish event fundamentals
- Build an event brand
- Create content for your event
- Deliver your event on a budget
- Produce an experiential event
- Integrate social media into your event
- 2.5 hour interactive workshop
- Eventful Projects workshop kit:
^ Session workbook
^ Notebook and pen
^ Glass water bottle
- FREE event resources:
^ Event planning checklist
^ Social media checklist
^ Social media content planner
^ Social media content scheduler
- Breakfast catering and morning snack with post workshop networking
WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
The Eventful Projects workshop series provides relevant and practical solutions for successful event planning. We facilitate sessions providing the tools, skills and support to make event planning easy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Professionals who plan, manage and deliver events as part of their job role.
- Business owners looking to host their own events
- Event professionals looking to uplift their event management knowledge and renew motivation and confidence
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Eventful Projects Managing Director, Vicky Troptsidis embraces imparting her passion, knowledge and experience within the event marketing industry and is an active Tafe SA lecturer, Guest Speaker and Panellist.
Returning to Adelaide from an exceptional event career in Sydney Vicky established Eventful Projects.
Vicky is an event specialist with more than ten years’ experience producing successful events here in Australia and overseas. Vicky has managed a range of projects from conferences, AGM’s, road shows, incentives, executive retreats, product launches, gala dinners, award evenings, team building experiences and exhibitions in destinations including Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Europe.
During her career Vicky has developed, managed and executed extraordinary programs that continually exceed client expectations for brands such as Visa, Merck Serono, Cisco, Oracle (Formally Sun Microsystems), Canon, Bayer, Fonterra, Toshiba, Mazda and many more.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Event term and conditions can be viewed here.