Delegates love a good gift bag; over time the humble event gift bag has become a staple for corporate events and the expectation of the bags contents has risen.
Gift bags are a fabulous opportunity for brand awareness and exposure; when preparing your next corporate gift bag remember what you’re trying to accomplish. Here are some of our tips:
- ‘Wow’ factor | generate hype with your gift by ensuring that it is something guests would actually like to keep or use.
- Memorable | link your gift to the event, making it memorable and/or reminding the delegate of the event.
- Key Message | to be effective your chosen gifts should support the events key message.
- Promotion | use the gift bag to promote your business, charity and generate leads/sales.
Designing an event bag on a small to medium sized budget – no problems; following are some suggestions to help make your corporate event gift bag memorable.
- Creativity & Practicality | make your gift creative and practical so it stands out from the crowd.
- The Right Bag or Container | first impressions are lasting impressions! Make the packaging appealing and ensure it is made of good quality material thus giving a perception that the contents are of good quality.
- Use A Smaller Bag | fill a small bag with gifts opposed to using a bigger bag and only half filling it; by using a smaller bag you’ll be able to cut costs as fewer items need to be included, and you’ll be able to put careful, creative thought into each item added.
- Remember the Theme | your gift should complement the event theme so that your gifts make sense. Delegates usually make gift bags a point of discussion and you want them to talk about how the gifts fit with the theme and how great the event was – the entertainment, food, content etc. Your gift should help delegates remember what was great about the event.
At Eventful Projects we produce creative and unique event solutions. Our innovative approach to event management delivers remarkable and lasting experiences that captivate audiences.
For information about your next event contact Vicky at email@example.com or 0422 053 013.