Driving traffic to your exhibition booth at an event can be a challenge; here we provide some insightful tactics to get noticed.
- Build momentum – spark interest and anticipation prior to the event, this will ensure your customers know you will be at the event and where to find you but it also allow you to build momentum by providing details on special activities and promotions that you are offering at the event.
- Run a competition – raffles and other prize giveaways can increase visits to your exhibition booth. Ensure you make it easy for people to enter; ask them to provide their business card, scan their event badge (RFID) or event run a campaign “check-in to win”.
- Share knowledge – an effective lead generation tactic is to provide complimentary knowledge for contact details. You can delivery this via USB or RFID but the most engaging and beneficial is offering a dynamic mini workshop or lecture that relates to your brand/product. Feature a mesmerising speaker who delivers an impactful session for 10-15 minutes every hour. If your budget permits why not set up a mini-theater off your booth where delegates can be seated and your speaker can present with visual aids.
- Free Wi-Fi – unfortunately free Wi-Fi at events is not common, so why not capitalise on this. Link the offer to free Wi-Fi to your product/service by presenting a branded log in page – this is where you capture the contact details.
- Charging station – create a charging station within your booth, delegates will appreciate the ability to stop and charge their devices. Ensure the station is boldly branded with your logo. Don’t have any room within your exhibition booth – why not sponsor a charging station at the event.
- Donate to charity – make it known that for each visitor to your booth you will provide a donation to a worthy cause. This will provide a positive reflection on your brand and of course influence people to visit your booth.
At Eventful Projects we produce creative and unique event solutions. Our innovative approach to event management delivers remarkable and lasting experiences that captivate audiences.
For information about your next conference, meeting, incentive, product launch or gala dinner do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact Vicky at email@example.com or 0422 053 013.